the Champlain Water District is lowering the levels of fluoride from 1 mg to 0.7 mg per liter, because the EPA has recommended it could be causing flurosis. Forget lowering the level… STOP poisoning our water altogether! If people want to use fluoride on their teeth fine let them use fluoride toothpaste (which they won’t be swallowing). This is long overdue! Stop water fluoridation in Vermont, the risk is great! It is Rat poison. LITERALLY! The EPA is coming out with this mandate now to lower levels to 0.7 because the cat is out of the bag and medical and dental professionals that have done the research are speaking out, the pressure is on. Educate your community!